Andvantage SportRack Flatrack 2-Bike Platform Hitch Rack
You already have enough stress and worries in your life and don’t need another one when it comes to transporting your bike to new adventures. This task should be as enjoyable as the ride itself and now it can be achieved, by choosing the right hitch mount bike rack.
Regardless of the kind of adventure you are embarking in, getting to the starting point should not give you a headache. This is what the guys at Heininger had in mind when designing the FlatRack, a 2 bike hitch mount rack that is best known for the quickness of loading/unloading the bikes and the comfort and ease it provides when it securely carries them. But we should let the features that make these things happen talk in the product’s name.
- Forget about lifting the bike over your head to mount it on a rooftop rack, because with the FlatRack you’ll only need a short lift to place your bike into the low mounts that secure it quickly and easily (due to the down-to-earth design).
- Convenience is further enhanced by the fact this platform hitch bike rack fits both 1 ¼” and 2” hitch receivers and it can be folded up against the bumper for a compact maneuvering when mounted on the car or for easy storage when you won’t be using it.
- Security seems to have been another one of the priorities at Heininger when building this hitch mount bike rack, because of the integrated wheel straps and a third vertical attachment included, that work together for everything to be stable and smooth on the road to the undiscovered lands of your new adventure.
- But they didn’t leave it here, because both convenience, ease of use and security were combined with care for your bike, as the rugged wheel holders are there to make sure that your bike has the smoothest ride to the destination.
- If you thought that was it when it comes to this hitch-mounted, platform bike rack, there’s more: the durable, rust-resistant construction can comfortably carry 2 bikes that can weigh up to 33 lbs. each.
- In addition to its durability, this bicycle hitch carrier also stands out because of its adjustability, that allows it to fit most common bike sizes and transport them safely and tenderly (with the help of its durable locking wheel straps, of course).
- Moreover, you don’t need to hit the gym to be able to handle this hitch bike rack, as it is lightweight and easy for anyone to maneuver.
- Last, but not least, all the advantages and benefits of the 2 bike platform hitch rack come in a compact package, no larger than 42 x 21 x 8 inches.
Hitch Bike Racks
Hitch Bike Racks