When going onto unexplored lands or to enjoy a silent and peaceful bike ride with your partner, packing and planning can take a lot of time. Especially when you’re a cycling passionate that takes good care of his equipment. If you feel that these things apply to you, then you definitely should consider the Trail Rider, a versatile and secure hitch mount bike rack, that keeps your bike safe and sound till it hits the ground and start running.
Regardless of the type of biker you are, preferring slim and fast road rides or solid mountain bikes, you should take a look at the traits of this product, that may make it the right choice for you.
- The versatility of this product begins with the fact that it fits both 1 ¼” and 2” hitches while being easily folded into a thin profile, for garage storage when not in use.
- But it is not limited to that and it is completed by adaptability, as it will allow the mount of almost any bike, with its padded universal top clamp and adjustable wheel holders.
- Furthermore, it supports a maximum wheelbase of 60” (that can even be extended to 72” with the long wheelbase kits, bought separately) and a maximum tire width of 3”.
- In addition, it confers top-class safety of transportation, due to the self-locking frame clamp that easily secures the 2 bikes it can carry and threaded hitch pin (1/3-13) that prevents any rack sway.
- Convenience is present with this bicycle hitch carrier even more, with the ease of installation of the product and with the easy unloading process, guaranteed by the ‘press to release’ frame clamps.
- All of the mentioned benefits come in a compact (35 x 8 x 13 inches) and lightweight (38,8 lbs.) hitch mount bike rack.