Thule 598 Criterium Upright Roof Rack
The Thule Criterium upright roof bike rack is a stable and simple solution for cyclists who want exact placement. It features a semi-permanent center support containing an adjustable clamp and an aluminum wheel tray and adjustable wheel straps.
The Criterium 598 roof bike carrier is designed to deliver a precise hold on your bicycle. It comes nearly entirely assembled, fits all Thule rack systems, as well as other round bars and it is compatible with the Thule Aero profile with an additional adapter (which is sold separately) and most bikes with disc brakes. Its sturdy wheel tray holds your bike wheels, the two cinchable wheel straps that quickly secure the wheels to the tray and the advanced central “frame-hold” support element which contains patented C-Clamp technology at its tip.
The C-Clamp immobilizes your bike using an integrated dial that gently grips and holds the bike frame to achieve superior stability.The Criterium comes assembled for use on the passenger side, but can be reconfigured for use on the drivers side.
Key Features/Benefits of the Thule 598 Criterium Roof Bike Rack
- 1-bike carrier
- Aluminum tray holds bicycle in place while loading and provides rust-free protection
- Fits bike frames up to 3 3/8″ in diameter and tires up to 2.6″ wide
- C-Clamp gently grips and holds the bike frame for greater stability
- Ratcheting wheel strap quickly secures back wheel to tray
- Fits Thule rack systems or other round bars
- Factory rack compatible with Thule Ride-On Adapter (sold separately)
- Fits most bikes with disc brakes
- Limited lifetime warranty
Roof Bike Racks
Roof Bike Racks