Thule’s new premium trailer hitch mount rack, Apex 9025 4-bike combines convenience, security and revolutionary new cradles with Road Dampening Technology (RDT) for one of the most complete hitch carrier. It will fit 1.25 and 2-Inch hitch receiver for transporting up to 4 bikes, that leans back when unloaded, allowing access to vehicle hatchbacks.
Thule Apex 5-bike version will fit to 2-inch receiver only.
Key Features of the Thule Apex Trailer Hitch Rack
- Fits 1.25″ and 2″ hitch receiver
- Hold Fast RDT (Road Dampening Technology) cradles absorb the shock of the road thus protects your bicycle during transport
- Leans back when unloaded, allowing access to vehicle hatchbacks
- Snug-Tite receiver lock eliminates hitch rack movement in receiver and locks the hitch bike rack to the vehicle
- Bikes lock to carrier, and carrier to vehicle using the included cable and hitch locks
- No-Sway Cage to prevent bike to bike contact
- Hitch switch lever allows the arc style bike arms to fold down when not in use
- Arc design of the arms gives bicycles greater clearance off the ground and greater distance between bikes thus preventing contact
- Integrated handle for easy carrying and handling
- Distance between bikes: 5.5″
- Receiver lock included
- Bike lock included
Hitch Bike Racks