The Thule Archway trunk mounted bike rack is extremely easy-to-install, being designed as an upgrade to earlier models in the Thule Archway product line. It contains a variety of value-added features that make it a good choice for up-and-coming and family-oriented cyclists concerned with functionality, value, and security. The new Archway XT features new Road Dampening Technology (RDT) built into hold fast cradles.
This lockable rear mounted bike rack includes patented Hold Fast Cradles with RDT (Road Dampening Technology) and No-Sway Cages with RDT. Additional features include patented FitDial hub adjustments that provide the perfect fit for your SUV or vehicle, bike arms that fold down when not in use, oversized molded pads at contact point with vehicles, and bike-to-carrier/carrier-to-vehicle locking functionality.
- Bike carrying capacity – 2 bikes or 3 bikes model
- Anti-sway cages that prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact
- Maximum total carrying capacity – 70 lbs. (32 kg)
- Fits most bikes with disc brakes
- New HoldFast Cradles with anti-sway cages, cushion the bike and provide max bike security
- Cinch Lever allows the bike arms to adjust independently and easily for unique bike frames
- Integrated locking cable that secures bikes to the rack
- TrunkLocker strap secures the rack to the vehicle
- Oversized molded pads protect vehicle finish
- Patented FitDial with Quick-Fit lever adjusts to your vehicle providing a perfect fit
- Long arcing tubes provide more clearance over car spoilers providing a greater amount vehicle fits
- Front tire strap included keeping the front wheel of a mounted bike inline during transit