Thule ProRide 1-bike Upright Bike Carrier
If you like adventures, but want to transport your bike easily and safely to the proper places for those exciting experiences, then you might want to take a look at this Thule ProRide Upright Bike Carrier.
Who says that convenience and safety have to be chosen between when it comes to bike transportation? Well, certainly not the folks from Thule, which provide a frame-mount, upright bike rack that does just that: it takes your bike easily and safely to the unknown places you crave to explore.
But deciding whether this bicycle carrier is the right fit for you is not that easy, so let’s first explore the details and features of this product:
- This Thule upright bike rack facilitates the securing process, with the torque limiter dial, that controls the force going into the bike frame (which is also protected by the fact that the respective pressure is spread via large, soft claw pads, that adapt to your bike’s frame tubes and thus minimize frame damage), to which you can add a carbon frame adapter (that has to be bought separately)
- Furthermore, security is added to the Thule ProRide through the claw’s extended lower jaw, designed this way to prevent your bike from falling
- But the security of this frame-mount bike rack doesn’t come alone, it comes with a lot of conveniences as well, through the fact that it automatically positions your bike when it is secured, thanks to the design of the frame holder and wheel tray
- The availability of Thule’s bike rack does not end here either because it can be mounted on Thule AeroBlade Edge, Thule AeroBlade, Thule SquareBar, and round bars as well
- Being a frame-mount, upright bike rack means that no wheel removal is required for this product and that also means that the wheels of your bike need to be secured too, but worry not. Because Thule came up with smartly designed wheel holders with diagonal quick-release wheel straps, that firmly fix them onto the rack
- On top of all that, the Thule ProRide bike carrier is easy to install and comes with a tool-free interface for switching from one side of your car to the other
Roof Bike Racks
Roof Bike Racks