The Yakima DoubleDown 4-Bike hitch mount bike carrier for SUV will fit both 1.25″ and 2″ hitch receivers right out of the box and it tilts away for rear-of-vehicle access. It comes in 3, 4, and 5-bike versions, so it’s perfect for families or riders with a lot of friends.
Key Features of the Yakima DoubleDown Trailer Hitch Rack
- Compatible with 1.25″ and 2” hitch receivers
- Tilts away for rear-of-vehicle access
- Durable powdercoat finish
- TriggerFinger technology lets you fold the arms down easily
- Standard SwitchBlade anti-sway cradles eliminate bike-to-bike contact
- Optional DeadLock and ArmLock available to lock bikes to rack, and rack to car
- Integrated bottle opener
- Use with TubeTop to carry bikes without straight toptubes
- Weight: 31 lbs
- Dimensions: L 36.00” x W 14.00” x H 44.00”
About 44” high & 36” extension from hitch bolt hole (13″ when folded.) About 11.5” between back of mast and hitch bolt hole. Distance from the bolt hole to part of the rack nearest the vehicle is 9″. Distance between arms is 12″ (center to center). Arms are approximately 24.6″ long.