When you and your partner embark on a new adventure, there’s no time to lose. That is what Yakima had in mind when building the HoldUp hitch mount 2 bike rack, because it is meant to be your road trip companion for like.
But for this bike hitch rack to claim that title, it has to show strength, adjustability, and style. Let’s see together if it does.
- The side-to-side adjustability reduces the chance for bike-to-bike interference on the way to the wilderness.
- The versatility goes even further because its StrongArm design makes the loading of your bike easy, whether we’re talking about a 20’’ wheel or a 29’’ one.
- You can rely on this hitch mounted bicycle carrier even when you’re not adventuring alone in the unknown, as it carries 2 bikes in the standard version or up to 4 bikes with the optional (bought separately) Hold Up + 2. 1-1/4’’ or 2’’ hitch receiver
- But the versatile way of transportation is not the only benefit of this hitch bike loader, as it secures bikes at wheels, making no contact with the frame, thus being the perfect fit for carbon road bikes, as well as for disc brakes, thru axles and full suspension bikes.
- The security and ease of use (it takes only 25 minutes to install and second to load bikes with any kind of tires), alongside with the cool finish of this Yakima hitch bike rack, is completed by convenience, as it tilts down with bikes loaded for rear-of-vehicle access.
- A guarantee of the fact that your bike will be securely transported is added by the SKS Cable Lock System (with SKS locks included, both for locking the rack and the bike).
- With 120 lbs. total weight supported, this 49 lbs. hitch mounted bike carrier might be the choice for you, since all the features above come within L 34.50’’ x W 64.00’’ x H 12.00’’.
Hitch Bike Racks